Comtorgage Mechanical Amplifiers should be selected with graduations that are no more than 10% of the part tolerance. Numbered graduations represent the number of thousandths of an inch or hundredths of a millimeter from zero. The range of the dial should provide a clear tolerance band with sufficient approach and over-travel on either side of the band.
COMTORGAGE offers an electronic system that allows you to use the output of your choice.
- Means to bringing electronic measurements to the production line and the inspection bench
- Provides a means to interface with various Statistical Process Control (SPC) Devices for recording permanent readings
- 3/8” Diameter access hole to accommodate the stem of most electronic Digital Indicators. Can be fitted with an 8MM split bushing when specified.
- Adaptable to various standard, special or customized Comtorgages
- Resolution based on model indicator.
- Special Marking (limited to 5 lines, 15 characters / line)
- Special Dial
- Shaded Tolerance Indicating Dial
- Special Tag
Comtorgage offers certification in either of two forms:
Certification of Conformance Conforms to Comtorgage specifications.
Certification of Accuracy Actual measurements are recorded.
| || |
(Mechanical Amplifier / Coupler / Calibration Checkers)
* Click on images above for larger view.
Calibrations performed on equipment traceable to N.I.S.T.
Measurement and method of recording conforms to ISO/IEC 17025 and ASME / ANSI B89.1.10M Section 8.4
Testing Equipment for Amplifiers
Precision spindle fits into Amplifier, in place of expansion plug, to check zero and calibration thru its range.